Skin Tightening Procedures
A non-invasive ultrasound treatment that can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest. Ultherapy is an exciting alternative for those who are not ready for surgery and for those patients wanting to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery. Learn more…
PicoSure Skin Rejuvenation
PicoSure Focus Lens Array
The PicoSure Focus Lens Array provides the latest advancements in skin rejuvenation, safely addressing scars, brown spots, sun damage, freckles, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles. The Focus is also FDA approved for the treatment of acne scars.
About the PicoSure Focus Lens Array
The treatment is fast and gentle as the lens array reaches a precise depth of the skin so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high energy picosecond Focus level during each pulse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 90 percent of the skin. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, thus promoting collagen and elastin growth while also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response (which has the effect of softening the tissue from scars and stretch marks). This results in better outcomes, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin. PicoSure can also be used for tattoo removal.
PicoSure Focus Lens Array Treatments
A series of three (3) treatments, 2-4 weeks apart is recommended to achieve optimal results. The treatment is safe for all skin types an can be applied to face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands.